me: bush is like the kid in school who smells and is really into anime and shirts with phrases like "I wouldn't be friends with you even if you asked..so don't look at me or I'll put a hex on you." you know the black shirts with like white writing with socially uninviting messages haha
Graham says: yea
Graham says: like stuff about the voices in their heads
Graham says: or the kool-ade man
me: yeah haha like "the voices in my heads only tell me to kill you half the time...and today is one of those days" hey don't smear the kool-aid man's name
me: haha my new favorite hobby is going to be making up fake lines for those shirts
Graham says: you should make the shirts
me: haha I could
Graham says: and sell them online
me: "my parents went to hell and all they brought back was me"
Graham says: haha
Graham says: that sounds very demoinc
Graham says: demonic
me: or like "heed my wrath mortal"
me: there has to be implications of supernatural or satanic states of being
Graham says: or like "muggles amuse me"
Graham says: haha
Graham says: maybe "kiss my candied magic ass in hell!"
Graham says: or maybe, "i got butt-fucked by the devil and all i got was cab fare home, which i spent on this t-shirt and then walked home."
me: haha I'm crying
Graham says: don't be sad
And mark my words, the rest will be history. We will corner the market on these shirts, and best part is, when we become successful and known for monopolizing the anti-social t-shirt market, there will be a picture of us in suits back-to-back, looking as well-adjusted as we can. I can see it now.
We are obviously not the first to create these t-shirts, but I think we have a shot. We can definitely beat this:

1 comment:
We are gonna be so rich, I will buy the Arbor Heights Swim & Tennis club and fill the pool with concrete!
Post a Comment