24.4.08

FRESH MEAT


Putting a new blogfoot forward with shameless flaunting of my cool new kicks. Aren't I so special? I think so! I'll give you the play by play:

I took imitation keds and painted them!!! Crafty! The keds were imitation because I didn't like the price of real ones...what has the world come to when keds are too expensive??? They certainly weren't in my day.

There are pandas on the toes, and grass around the bottom on the back half, and some cloud/sky scenario going on as well. Oh and strawberries on the tongues.


I'm kind of concerned for my degree of nerdery because it was like my love for Animal Collective unintentionally manifested in shoes.

As with most creative endeavors I undertake, I start with an action I haven't thought through and spend the rest of the time trying to make up for it haha. No matter, I will wear and post them with pride.

1 comment:

Concrete Ghost said...

Nice kicks! You gotta send them to Panda Bear, and put some of of powder in then to make him sick, then get a job at the hospital where he goes and then you can abduct him and make him play "Brother Sport" over and over again for you in your basement. I guess technically Mom & Dad's basement, since you aren't a homeowner...