
Ha Ha Ha. I have three little words for you Duck fans, and I just said them. That's right, I don't like you, and no one should attempt to convince me of your strong suits. This somewhat irrational distaste for the Ducks can most likely never be eradicated from my being even if my reasoning may be limited. Over the course of years of conclusive research and statistical analyses, it has been shown to me time and time again that Duck fans simply are assholes. Proof? Imagine returning home after a sore Husky defeat to an answering machine ridden with miscellaneous quacks and smarmy drivel. That was my childhood, and the culprits were my own kin. Coupled with an exclusively Husky upbringing (demonstrated above - I'm in the purple with my mickey mouse autograph book at Husky spring scrimmage circa 1996), this scarring answering machine rhetoric left me with a severe distaste for all things green, yellow and even Donald Duck. Do I know much about the Nike-swaddled Ducks' skill, record or ability? The answer would be no. Will I ever do any research about the aforementioned topics? If I did, my findings would be biased and I am sure I would ignore important facts contrary to my preconceived notion of Duck inferiority.
The bottom line: Holding irrational, uneducated opinions can be nothing but beneficial to society. On the bright side, even if I dislike the Ducks, they are still a notch higher than the filthy Cougars in my intricate system of Pac 10 alliances and enemies.
2 comments:
Hey, who's your older sister? she's cute.
Yeah, she was always the 'pretty one'... I can remember sneaking into her room when she was out on one of her many dates with male suitors, and playing dress up with all her makeup and jewelry.
Post a Comment