When is the time where you get a mom hair cut? Seriously, at what point do you decide "this flattering hairstyle just isn't working for me anymore with my on the go lifestyle! Barber (of course only a barber could give an appropriate mom haircut) to the ears I say! Cut it to the ears!"
I blame these mom hair cuts and the senile woman in Titanic for the frown society wears toward the elderly woman with long silvery strands. Children point, parents cover their innocent eyes..."look away Timmy!"...I prefer to think that these white tressed women have been adventurers, untainted by the mom hair cut, needing all the hair they have to hide their stories and secrets in.
I will pass this notion on to my daughter, long after I have taken in a photo of my father to the barber, pointed, and said "that's the ticket." I will tell my daughter that old women with long silvery hair keep secrets and candy amongst their follicles, and when she asks me why I don't have long hair, I will smile thoughtfully and say, "because real women don't keep secrets from their husbands"
26.3.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll be your daddy because I love myself! I want you above me, I search myself....I don't want anyone else...when I think about you I TOUCH MYSELF!
Post a Comment