5.5.08

BREAKING NEWS

I feel like this is newsworthy anyway:

I just understood all the references in a Pitchfork post. Yes, despite their best efforts to go beyond the realm of necessity or relevance for their readers, I was actually able to keep up. I'm sure people "get" Pitchfork all the time, maybe you'll even cheat a bit and take advantage of that tabbed browsing to feverishly bring yourself up to speed on all the references you should not need to know.

I'm not sure how to feel about this, pleased with myself? concerned? I must admit it was a bit rewarding to be "in on the joke" with Pitchfork for once, and it was actually pretty funny, but I must take this development with caution.

Maybe I need to go watch some TRL or something...is that even on anymore?...I really don't know because I don't have a TV... Uhhhh...I feel like this makes me look even more Pitchforky

1 comment:

Concrete Ghost said...

WTF? You aren't even gonna let us in on which joke on the good ole P-Fork you are in on? Man, you are a such a fucking elitist! I bet you are drink a latte while driving a Volvo as I type this. I bet it was a joke about NKOTB.